explore our holistic approach to future readiness, proven with students ages 12-18
Foundations for the Future
Virtual Empowerment Program
Take your future into your own hands! Join us for the next cohort of our virtual program designed to inspire and equip young people to tap into their limitless power and potential through the exploration of entrepreneurship!
"Discover your limitless potential through the exploration of entrepreneurship."
Join us! Sign up today!
Your Future is Full of Possibility!
We know, figuring out what you want to do "when you grow up" feels overwhelming and even impossible sometimes...that's why we don't believe in it!
Your future is limitless. You can create a life full of the things you love that light you up.
And entrepreneurship is an awesome way to make that happen.
You don't have to wait to start exploring your potential...
We're starting our next cohort soon! Are you coming with us?
Maybe You've Felt Like This?
- I don't really know how to answer "What do you want to do after high school?"...
- I have dreams of an awesome future...but don't think it's realistic for me
- I am tired of other people telling me what I should do with my life
- I like trying new things....but sometimes I feel nervous to show up at first
- I think owning by own business could be cool...but I don't even know how to start thinking about that
Identify with any of these statements?
"Foundations for the Future" was created for you!
WE WANT IN!
"I'm Tired of Zoom and Virtual Classes"
We are too! At least, we're tired of the way they've BEEN done. That's why our Foundations for the Future Program is different.
This goes way beyond what's covered in the Careers course in high school, and will have you off your screen as well as on
Your experience in the program will have you...
Creative thinking doesn't just apply to artists- it's one of THE most valuable skills to have as an entrepreneur. You'll be offered lots of opportunity to develop your creative problem solving skills!
Trying New Things
Our program activities include things like live yoga sessions, daily writing, conversation, and creative thinking prompts- all encouraging you to get outside and look at your surroundings a little differently.
What Are We Doing in Foundations for the Future?
- Tapping into our wildest dreams and biggest goals with vision boards
- Learning how to think like the most successful entrepreneurs with mindset activation
- Learning how to think more about who you want to be and less about what you want to be (because you can have any number of job titles over your lifetime!)
- Diving into entrepreneurship principles and foundations
- Learning to look at our communities through a different lens (the lens of a business owner)
- Participating in virtual sessions to learn more about our selves and the world around us
- Completing creative activities to implement what we learn
- Responding to guided journal and conversation prompts to help us set goals and learn about our unique strengths
- Learning from REAL, SUCCESSFUL entrepreneurs every single week through both pre-recorded and live group mentoring
- Mapping out your very own business/ special project idea
- Taking a quick dive into the world of naming, designing, marketing, and pitching a new business!
- Having a blast growing and trying something new!
- Earning a certificate of completion with an optional opportunity to earn volunteer hours once the program ends!
Our signature "Foundations for the Future" virtual empowerment program is only $888 and includes everything you'll need for a year of inspiration and empowerment!
Sign up NOW!
Gain confidence, clarity and a stronger sense of self as we move through our signature B.O.S.S. framework...
Believe That Anything is Possible!
A vibrant introduction into the world of entrepreneurship and into your own brilliant possibilities!
Own That Anything's Possible for YOU!
A deep dive into yourself- exploring your own unique strengths, skills, talents and dreams.
Shape Your Ideas Into An Opportunity!
Choose one of your amazing talents/ interests to develop a little further as we complete the program
Share Your Ideas With the World!
Equipping you with a personal website and strong presentation skills so you can truly SHOW UP!
Testimonials from TEACHERS on our Vision Boarding and Goal Setting Workshop (just ONE component of this program!)
"My students really enjoyed working with Jess. It was a great way to launch [talking about their future] careers with a positive, 'sky's the limit' kind of vibe"
"The journals for your presentation are excellent. The one I'm reading right now states, 'This was an excellent way to spend our day!'...isn't that awesome?!"
Meet the Founder and CEO of The Youth Empowerment Project
Hi! I'm Jess, and I'm so excited to introduce you into our community, to this program, and to get you feeling inspired and empowered this year!
I created our very first program because it's exactly what I (and so many of our program mentors and company interns) would have loved to have experienced when we were your age. We have since experienced the power of creative thinking, curiosity and entrepreneurship and want to share that knowledge with you!
I was a high school teacher for eleven years, and I love helping teens access and believe in their own potential. Before I went to Teacher’s College, I was in theatre school! And since I’ve been a teacher, I’ve also launched several businesses, renovated houses, and started my own construction company. You might say I’ve tried it all – but there’s still so much more I plan to learn!
The past several years have been particularly challenging for our youth in our increasingly complicated landscape. I firmly believe that it's time for youth to be seen, heard, and given a place to dream big – to help us solve some of the biggest problems we face today.
I’m so excited to guide our students along a fun journey of self-discovery, creativity, learning, and exploration.
We can all breathe a sigh of relief now that Jess Flynn is at the helm of the youth programming space. Jess is a powerful leader, able to see new, better, improved, and more efficient ways of facilitating learning and growth for the leaders of our future, our kids and teens. Her structure and style are clear and compelling allowing students to break free from the narrow box that our current educational system has created. A natural problem-solver, her wisdom comes from seeing a system, or seeing a concept in a new way, and showing and encouraging others how to use their gifts, strengths, energy, and talents in a purposeful way. A true visionary and gift for education.
- Jenn Walker
MEET the Foundations for the Future Guest Speakers:
Jeff A.D. Martin
Soul-stirring, thought-provoking, highly requested diversity and inclusion speaker...inspiring US to dream big and make powerful plans!
Business Coach at Dive Heart First; Designer at Yellow Canary Clay Co.
Team Canada Athlete; P.Eng, MBA, Brand Ambassador, Entrepreneur
"Goal Setting Strategy"
Yoga + Meditation Instructor, Mindfulness Coach
Leading 4 yoga and meditation practices!
Midwife- BSc, HBSc, RM, MSc, IBCLC; Practice Partner
"The Business of Midwifery"
Kiel Wilson- Ciocci
Fine Artist for KIAM Studio, Entrepreneur, Teacher
"Creating the Life You Want"
Lawyer & CEO of Soul Attorney Inc.
"Getting Legally Empowered"
Owner, The Monarch and Co
Fine Artist and Co-Owner, KIAM Studio; Entrepreneur and Launch Strategist
"Ready, Set, Launch!"
Owner, Nail It Public Speaking
Actor, Teacher and Entrepreneur
"Powerful Public Speaking"
CEO of Switch Video
President of The Collingwood Foundry Co-working space
Not sure you want to be a business owner or entrepreneur?
Tradesperson? Doctor? Lawyer? Physiotherapist? Dentist? Vet? So many careers may have you opening up your own office one day! Learn about what it takes to do that successfully!
Is the program live or pre recorded? How is this program different from virtual school?
How does this program deal with the differences in age, stage and maturity from 12-18 year olds?
What do you mean by "lifetime access" to the program?
How much does it cost to sign up for Foundations for the Future Empowerment Program?
How much on-screen time is built in? What is the expected time commitment?
Do you offer any sort of guarantee? Do you have a refund policy?
When are the coaching calls? What if we can't make it?
1. Fall cohort coaching calls occur on WEDNESDAY evenings, at 6:00 PM EST
2. Can't make all of the calls? NO PROBLEM! Here's why:
- Calls are recorded and emailed out to those in the program who couldn't attend
- Students are given the opportunity to fill out a form with their questions that will be answered on these calls whether they are in attendance or not! All they have to do is watch the replay in their inbox to find their answers!
- Students must attend 6/8 group coaching calls to be eligible to earn their certificate of completion, but their lifetime access to the program is not affected by attendance.
Looking for sponsorship into Foundations for the Future?
In 2022 we rolled out a beta sponsorship program to see what the response would be among business owners and community leaders. We are thrilled to share that there are many generous folks out there who want to see YOU take this powerful and propelling program. Click here to submit your application form for FULL sponsorship!
At the end of the day, who couldn't benefit from mentorship and exploring new, dynamic ways of thinking?
The future is changing fast- are you coming with us? I'll be here to guide you through and promise you'll come out the other side feeling more inspired, empowered, and equipped than ever before!Contact us directly